We care about your privacy and allow browsing most of our web pages without asking you to provide any personal information. But we still need it to personalize and customize your experience.
- About Cookies
Cookies are small bits of data stored on your computer or mobile devices. If you agree to use it, a website you have already visited will be able to identify you.
- Types of cookies OXISTECH uses
We use different types of cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies to enable you to move around OXISTECH Websites and fully use all its features. Also, these cookies help us to determine the number of unique users of the website. They are used for website functioning, and without them, some services can’t be provided. They are installed when the user makes actions on the website: for example, log in to the system or fill in the form. This data is not available for any analytics systems.
- Performance cookies to keep a record of the OXISTECH Website pages you visited and links that brought you to OXISTECH Websites. It helps to provide you with a better user experience. Also, these cookies let us see what pages of the website are the most or the least visited and how users navigate the website.
- Website session cookies to keep track of your actions during a browser session. The session starts when you access OXISTEH Websites and expires when you leave it or after 30 minutes of inactivity. After that our session cookies are automatically deleted.
- Targeting cookies to record your visit to our website, accumulate analytics about OXISTECH Websites usage as well as third-party cookies we get via social media channels or ads placed on third-party platforms. They are used to make advertising more relevant to your interests.
- Third-party cookies that OXISTECH collects
Third-party cookies OXISTECH collects may include but not be limited to Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, etc., and maybe a subject to their Cookie policies, which are listed on their websites.
- Who can access the data collected by OXISTECH
- Personal data we collect
- Contact, questions, and changes
If you have any questions about our privacy practices, or about how to change your cookie preferences, please contact our privacy champion at email@example.com.
Update 25 October 2021